Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Repairing "non-repairable" shoes.

Another Dave wrote:
On 23/04/17 08:55, Tim+ wrote:

Unless you're dead set on DIYing it I would have thought it makes more
sense to take it to someone with all the tools, glues, replacement soles
and experience. Far more likely to make a reasonably lasting job of it (if
it's possible) than doing it yourself.

The local shoe repairer said it wasn't possible, hence my question.

Ah, that's different then, now it's a challenge! ;-)

Perhaps I'll try elsewhere.

No harm asking. It may be time time to write the shoes off but hopefully
you'll find someone prepared to "give it a go". That said, I wouldn't get
your hopes up too high.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls