Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default OT Barking mad Corbyn

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
news
I also admire politicians who have genuine principles, for standing
up for what they believe in, and not bowing down to party and career
progression. There aren't anywhere near enough of them. People like
Corbyn, Blair, Tony Benn, Hilary Benn, Heseltine, Tebbit, Thatcher,
etc. That doesn't mean I support their views - I don't think anyone
could support all the above, but I respect them for being genuine
to their own beliefs.

Unfortunately, I can't say that of anywhere near enough politicians.

Indeed. Greater love hath no politician than that he'd willingly
lay down the lives of millions of other people in pursuit his
principles.

I mean. Maximillian Robespierre, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot.

What's not to like ?

michael adams