Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OT Renting a car?

Sun, 23 Apr 2017 00:26:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Way back in the seventies Toyota had a switch in the Odometer
that tripped turning on the "service engine soon" light.

My 89 B2600I Mazda (a real Mazda, not ford with Mazda decals) had a
switch on the odometer too. As soon as you rolled 200,000 on it, it
turned the service engine soon light on. Cycling start so many times (I
forgot the amount) turned the light back off.