Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default wireless mice double pulsing

In article ,
wrote:
I am finding that wireless mice seem to be sending two pulses on a
left click. This effect is very irritating when it clears two tabs
when only one should be cleared. I find this effect on 2 laptops and
one desk machine running Linux and one desktop with W7. All using
different mice. Has anyone found a cure for this?

When I've had this problem it has always been a tired left mouse switch
(could they all be "tired"?) In the past I've swapped-over switches but
mice are so cheap its doubtful whether it's worth the effort.

It is here. I have a cordless PS2 mouse which seem impossible to find new
now. Need it for the old RISC OS computer. Be nice to find a conversion
box that allowed a modern and cheap USB cordless to work with PS2.

--
*I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.