Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default wireless mice double pulsing

It sounds like its deliberate. I know that when a sighted person has unsed
any of my machines things like single and double clicking get reconfigured
so its hard to use the keyboard without changing them back.
I'm assuming there is not ability to reverse buttoons in the software, cos
if the problem moves, its the mouse if it does not its the softwaare.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On 22/04/2017 18:00, Capitol wrote:
I am finding that wireless mice seem to be sending two pulses on a
left click. This effect is very irritating when it clears two tabs when
only one should be cleared. I find this effect on 2 laptops and one desk
machine running Linux and one desktop with W7. All using different mice.
Has anyone found a cure for this?

When I've had this problem it has always been a tired left mouse switch
(could they all be "tired"?) In the past I've swapped-over switches but
mice are so cheap its doubtful whether it's worth the effort.