Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no tariffs
at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

Back pedalling again?

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

So if they impose tariffs, our tariffs would automatically spring into
life? You're just spouting more Remoaner bull****.

And you have simply no clue about how such things work in practice.

I'm still waiting for the Remoaners to explain why they wish to be
governed by an unelected quango in Brussels, want lower wages for
British workers and want more immigration.