Rick

Default Peel and Stick Tile

"Rufus V. Smith" wrote in message ...
We found some decent looking wood pattern Peel and Stick Tile (Vinyl, I
think) which
we thought would work over the cement floor in the basement. After a

little
while
after applying (days or weeks) they started to peel and warp upwards.

I've been told the glue on the self-adhesives is fine. Any comments on
that?

Rufus

Jasco makes a product that I have used with success prior to installing
self-stick vinyl tiles. Their Adhesive Primer is available at Home Depot
(SKU #983888)...

"For use on drywall, hardboard, plywood, concrete, and Glasscrete. Primes
floors and walls before applying adhesive. Prevents dry out when adhesive is
drawn below the surface. Eliminates the need for sizing before applying
wallpaper. Ensures adhesion of self-stick floor tile. Easy water cleanup.
Covers 300 to 500 square feet per gallon."

Rick