Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My latest project

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 22:21:47 -0500, Martin E
wrote:

Being a Senior Scientist with a very large company and a practicing EE
I can testify that the author knows little. Science and Engineering use
metric in their calculations. They have to work hard and be an odd one
if in Imperial mode. Machinist work in both and mix both on machines....

Martin, I think you're mixing up the comedian, Matt Parker, with the
author of the page, Trevor English. The comedian is the one with the
video showing the atrocities which are the Imperial system.

I wish the US had switched to metric back in the '70s when it was
first proposed.

--
Believe nothing.
No matter where you read it,