Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT The Austin Brexit

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 22/04/2017 23:29, Rod Speed wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 22/04/2017 21:29, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , TimW
wrote:

On 22/04/17 15:27, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , TimW

wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9-A5RRXcAA0ea9.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why there would be
tariffs.

The single market is a a tarriff-free zone

And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no
tariffs at
all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

So if they impose tariffs, our tariffs would automatically spring into
life? You're just spouting more Remoaner bull****.

What about where we are exporting stuff to them and we aren't importing
stuff from them?

Thats never going to happen. There will always
be some that want decent well designed kraut
cars and some of the posh frog grog etc.

who are you going to put tariffs on then?

The stuff that some want to import, stupid.

You haven't thought this through have you?

You've never had a ****ing clue.

You don't need to prove you are an idiot we already know.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag, remoaner.