Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Austin Brexit

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
And tariffs on imports, even if we went WTO, would be under our
control. You seem to have bought into the lie that being WTO would
*automatically* mean tariffs.

Can you really see this country allowing in all imports with no tariffs
at all?

More ****-stirring and making things up, I see. Did I say anything
about "all imports"? No.

Back pedalling again?

From countries which will have imposed a tariff on our exports?

So if they impose tariffs, our tariffs would automatically spring into
life? You're just spouting more Remoaner bull****.

And you have simply no clue about how such things work in practice.

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.