Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Reclaimed

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 1:27:05 PM UTC-5, dpb wrote:

Thanks again, good background indeed. I'm surprised the Hardie board is
so susceptible to moisture; you'd think given the material it would be
much more impervious than seems to be and hence there wouldn't be such
issues of causing paint failures.

Pour water on a scrap and stand back to be amazed...

BTW, was wondering if you tried to view the links I posted earlier
below; nobody had commented at all so wondered if were not working or
just elicited no response...

Yup, worked fine! While I didn't reference it, your link was what prompted a post further up the line.

Robert