Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default O.T. electric cars - do they have gearboxes?

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
t always sup rises me that seemingly intelligent people who claim to
have invented the perpetual motion machines that they proudly display
on Youtube, aren't multi-millionaires, having solved the world's
energy and AGW problems at a stroke with their carbon-free,
non-nuclear methods of electricity generation, such as cars that run
on water or spinning magnet arrangements to make electricity.

The fact that they aren't multi-millionaires says it all.

Rather like someone trying to sell you a money making scheme. If it were
good, they'd keep it to themselves, and make all the money they want.

--
*I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.