Posted to alt.home.repair
Naturous Naturous is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Diesel was thinking very hard :
Likely another reason you were a professional 'plasterer' then, eh? A
cosmetics trade. Nothing whatsoever to do with either of the trades I
know

You obviously have no idea of what the plastering trade history
involves. I guess ignorance is bliss in your case.
Plastering is part of the Masons, which is over 4 thousand years old. I
don't do word walls so if you are interested, or don't want to be seen
as an idiot, look it up.

I'm not the one who's been lying his ass off about building trucks,
David. You've been doing that the entire time. I provided MIDs of you
bragging about having a shop do the work, FOR YOU; despite you
claiming you did most of the work, yourself. You didn't. You paid
others to do what you don't know how to do!

I've explained several times about how My truck was built, so I won't
waste My time with you any longer.

I assure you, I do. You've never seen it, you likely never will.
It'll be years before google streetmaps it

Prove it or STFU.

painting cars/trucks is an entirely seperate
matter and I fully admit, it's not my field of expertise. Infact, I
do outsource that work. Outright

FINALLY, a bit of truth from you. Now state that you don't own a tube
bending machine. Here is a small bender. The one used to make My frame
is much larger, but this one would do the trick.
http://www.baileigh.com/hydraulic-pipe-bender-rdb-500

How about a professional paint booth? They go for $15 grand and up.

Why invest in a paint booth if all you are doing is one truck\car?

Now, put the hooey to bed cook.

--
How do we spell F-R-A-U-D, kiddies? Hint: D-U-S-T-I-N C-O-O-K.