Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default General election

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
The vast majority of the popular press just loved any stories that
showed the EU in a poor light. True or false didn't matter. And unlike
such things about UK politics, the EU wasn't really in any position to
refute them.

Plenty of people in the UK who *could* *have*, if they'd been of a mind
to.

Just how? Set up their own newspaper in competition with all the popular
anti EU press?

Plenty of Remainer MEPs. And nothing to stop the meeja inviting EU
people to comment.

Why would the Mail or Express invite an 'EU person' to comment on their
lies?

And then there was £9M of our dosh spent on Gumment
Remain propaganda.

The anti EU press had been telling their lies for years. Not something
that can be discredited overnight.

--
*I didn't drive my husband crazy -- I flew him there -- it was faster

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.