Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] erilira@gmail.com is offline

Default Automower 330x base station schematics

Em sexta-feira, 30 de maio de 2014 15:01:59 UTC+2, Leif Neland escreveu:
The boundary wire for my Husqvarna 330x automover is 1200m long, so the
signal is too weak for the mower to properly follow the boundary in and
out.

Husqvarna does not have a signal booster for the 300 series, only the
200 series, neither do they have a secondary signal generator.

I want to boost the signal with an active amplifier, so a schematic
would be helpful.

This signal would feed a loop going around some areas inside the main
loop, which should not be mowed.

I've measured the signal with my dusty 'scope, and the signal seems to
be a digital signal, either 2v or 0v into a 20 ohm loop.

It is 50hz with some code appended to the trailing edge.

I could try to simply use an audio amplifier, but I guess it would be
better if I could replicate the base station.

So a schematic would be helpful.

Leif

--
Husk kᅵrelys bagpᅵ, hvis din bilfabrikant har taget den idiotiske
beslutning at undlade det.

hi
i have a problem with my husqvarna 315, the LCD screen has the error No Loop signal and the light in the charger is strong green.

thanks