Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default No coal power for 24 hours?

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:40:57 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

All the big coal plant is shut for the summer,

So all four boilers at Ratclffe on Soar have been turned off? I'll
have to have a look next time I'm passing the A453, though last time I
did notice the coal heap looked low, but that in itself is not
unusual.

as the running hours
restrictions means they need to choose when to run.

Can you expand? Does this mean for instance ok during the day and not
during the night or a limit to the number of hours per year?

They've spent an awful lot of money in the past years trying to keep
it up to standards. Will Brexit change anything?

--
AnthonyL