Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Big Bamboo

On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 4:25:22 PM UTC-4, Windows ME wrote:
This stand of Bamboo was planted eight years ago. Last year it doubled in
size. This year the bamboo are already jumping out of the ground. BIG BAMBOO
shoots are coming up. These shoots weren't there last night and now they've
already grown over a foot tall. I've been watching and waiting. They make a
pretty good privacy screen. It increases property value to have trees,
schrubs, and other plants, especially out here in the desert.

I plan to have a forest by the time I'm done.

Oh...wow...man. I thought you were talking about Big Bambu.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Bambu-Rol.../dp/B004VSMCSA