Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default New Woodburner Regulations

On 21/04/2017 20:22, wrote:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 18:18:01 +0100, dennis@home
wrote:

Better to encourage people to heat less water - don't boil a full kettle
if your teapot only holds half a kettle-full. Or else encourage people
to use the remaining hot water as part of the washing-up water.

Ban kettles and only have hot water dispensers that heat exactly the
amount needed. Like the Tefal hot cup.

The what? Tefal make something called the quick cup.
Tried one a few years back and it was useless for tea as it does not
supply boiling water. Used it twice and slung it.

Sorry brevil hot cup.
It dispenses boiling water.
http://www.breville.co.uk/breakfast/...VKJ142-01.html

And you can't carry such a gadget outside with a reasonable quantity
of hot water to soften the end of a plastic pipe or similar jobs.

I use it to soften the the end of the pipe on my watering system without
much trouble. Just put it in a plastic jug.