Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Finally Succumbed To the Barn Door Fad

On 04/18/2017 12:04 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Well, I resisted as long as I could but finally had a client who really
wanted them in a closet build-out I was doing in her basement
converted-bedroom.

https://goo.gl/photos/5XhKykF8cVmz9cR68

The client enjoys finishing, so she's going do the stain or faded paint
finish of her choice, and pick out handles.

Nicely done...only comment/suggestion I'd make would be to have used one
board for the top/bottom stiles so would have unbroken grain across both
when closed...now it jars (my eye, anyway) where they meet...probably go
away to a large extent when finished, but...