Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally Succumbed To the Barn Door Fad

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 22:44:43 -0700, OFWW
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:58:05 -0400, wrote:

I can see them in certain circumstances but few. I'd rather see these
than the damned bifold closet doors. Worse, metal or, (gack)
mirrored, bifold doors.

May I ask what is the problem with bifold closet doors, as opposed to
sliding doors?

They are fugly. I haven't seen an installation that didn't look
incredibly cheap.

Reason being two of my bedrooms are being redone and the built in
closets we are stuck with in this house. I was considering going to
bifold doors in order to fully access the interior as well as not
messing with the center floor guides for sliders.