Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Toilets

On 04/19/2017 08:07 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/19/2017 8:38 PM, philo wrote:
A friend of mine is paying a plumber to try to rebuild her 1950's
vintage maroon toilet.

Anyway I was kind of surprised that not only could I not find anyplace
selling a maroon toilet, I was also surprised at how for a company
that sells toilets if that price, there are only ten choices for color.

This is one insane world

If a lot of people wanted maroon toilets, they would make maroon toilets.

Just my opinion, but some things are nice white, toilets being one of
them. My house was built in 1978 and had one yellow, one blue. Never
liked them. Got rid of one years ago, got rid of the blue one when we
remodeled both bathrooms a couple of years ago.

A plain white generic toilet is fine for me.

Others might say they are good for **** though