Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Wednesday, 19 April 2017 18:52:15 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:23:07 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

I recorded two episodes of songs of Praise a few weeks ago.
My tastes on what I want to watch can vary in.

How odd. Most people hate certain types of program and always have.

I can see no logical reason to hate certain types of program I might choose not to watch them or dislike them.
As for songs of praise it's not something I've watched before and as a work collegue is a singer and her chior was in two episdoes I decide to record them rather than sit through them.
I was going to offer her the right to sing a track written by a friend of mine as I thought a chior version might sound quite good and to give then something to sing about other than God. I played her the youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1ECZOJI6Q

but she declined my offer :-)
I thought it quite appropriote as Jesus was meant to take the blame for us sinners.