Posted to rec.woodworking
OFWW[_5_] OFWW[_5_] is offline

Default Finally Succumbed To the Barn Door Fad

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:58:05 -0400, wrote:

I can see them in certain circumstances but few. I'd rather see these
than the damned bifold closet doors. Worse, metal or, (gack)
mirrored, bifold doors.

May I ask what is the problem with bifold closet doors, as opposed to
sliding doors?

Reason being two of my bedrooms are being redone and the built in
closets we are stuck with in this house. I was considering going to
bifold doors in order to fully access the interior as well as not
messing with the center floor guides for sliders.