Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware,alt.2600
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)

Frank "frank news Apr 2017 20:04:59 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 4/19/2017 3:41 PM, Diesel wrote:
Frank "frank news 19 Apr 2017 16:13:21 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]

Pulmonary hypertension?

No.

I know a bit about [snip...]

Frank, David brooks has been a long time 'enemy' of mine, because
he wasn't able to hire me to do some blackhat hacking on his
behalf. He has a well known and established track record of
stalking people. Please don't feed him as you're presently doing.

You certainly don't need to take my word for it, either. You are
welcome to read the email correspondence between him and myself
which led up to the 'doxing' wars he initiated, several years
ago. I preserved them as a single plaintext file. It's available
via this link:

http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bdemail1.zip

The individual you replied to is a bat**** crazy cyberstalker
who, prior to encountering me, thought he was untouchable. As I
wrote above tho, feel free not to take my word for it, read the
emails for yourself and form your own opinion.

Do not want to open your zip file so I won't know.

No worries. I chose to host it on a trusted domain for a reason. So
that others, if they so choose, may know exactly what they're getting
themselves into, should they make the same mistake I did, some years
back, by answering him the first time...

Thought it was a decent discussion on pensions and social security
differences between UK and US.

I agree.

There are a lot of folks as you describe inhabiting these
newsgroups.

Indeed. sadly though, it's not by any means restricted to usenet.
It's the incorrect thinking many people have while online; they are
untouchable and invincible, so they become what I call, keyboard
cowboys. Until they run across someone like me, that is. I'm by no
means the only individual who has the same abilities as myself, or
better. Not by a long shot.

It is a shame as I do not like the twitterverse where you are
limited in exchanges.

I have no use for twitter, facebook, etc. If I want to be social, I
hangout with my friends irl. Not strangers on the internet.