Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Finally Succumbed To the Barn Door Fad

On 4/19/17 8:58 PM, wrote:
I have only had one client approach me about doing that for them,
and I escaped as they ran out of money by the time I did the rest
of their remodel. I have a question for you: did you hang those
by yourself? The doors look pretty heavy, just wondering.

I can see them in certain circumstances but few. I'd rather see
these than the damned bifold closet doors. Worse, metal or, (gack)
mirrored, bifold doors.

That's what we were trying to avoid, too!

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--