Posted to alt.home.repair
Naturous Naturous is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Diesel brought next idea :
Naturous news Apr 2017 21:57:49 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

on 4/18/2017, Diesel supposed :
I can post those MIDs too where I
tried to get you to fork engine specs so I could run them thru
the Dyno software i've got.

I chose not to share that cook, and the dyno tuning was an option
I chose so I could use the computerized hardware I use to 'tune'
the power curve which I didn't have until about a year ago. Now I
use a laptop to tune the engine for the track conditions I deal
with for top performance.

You seem to be a bit more than confused with the word Dyno in the
context in which I used it. I'm not talking about the Dyno your truck
goes on to have it tested out. I'm talking about the Dyno SOFTWARE
used by serious engine builders that spec it on paper, before the
engine itself is even built. This gives them the opportunity to make
changes and see the differences, before committing the actual
hardware on/or inside the engine itself. It's a simulator,
essentially.

You had no idea such software even existed.

WRONG. Assuming makes you an ass.

Oh? See he

Diesel formulated on Monday :
ghost truck, yet you have software that pre determines an engines
performance? I call you on this dusty...you are a liar.

So you think I'm bluffing do you? Okay... [g]

I'll show my hand then.

http://picpaste.com/qF9yQC6q.jpg

So those engine specs of yours? We can run the numbers.. [g]

What am I supposed to do with this?
Send it without the picpaste and I'll read it.

I make it a point NOT to assume anything about you, Naturous. I know
for an absolute fact that I lie like a rug. :-)

THAT is how it sHOULD read cook, you stoopid little boy.