Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

On 19/04/2017 20:40, Diesel wrote:
Naturous news Apr 2017 14:33:24 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

As far as the other dave is concerned, I don't take anything he
writes at face value, either. He claimed I forked a pic of tar
slopping (his pathetic attempt to insult those who are in the
paving business);

No, it wasn't an insult to the roofing workers at all, it was a
truthful claim to you being a non union scab tar slopper. There is
a difference that you clearly were too stoopid to see.

Bull****! You claimed such jobs pay minimum wage. They don't. I checked
on it this morning, my damn self. I called some local places that pave
driveways and commercial roads as well as roofing companies. The
laborers aren't even paid minimum wage. The average around here (just
for the laborers) is over $15 an hour.

which I've *never* done, myself.

BULL****. I saw the video of you on the roof slopping tar.

Fork MID/url, etc to this supposed video. I've never released any video
of myself on a roof! I have released pics of myself on a roof, clearly
installing a solar panel; my electrical tools are clearly visible in
the pic, too, lying prick. In fact, I shared a couple of pics taken on
that jobsite! I'd be more than happy to upload them (again) to picpaste
and fork the url, if you'd like. Hell, I even discussed the coolest job
(imo) I've done so far in the world of electrical. Installing a solar
panel array with an inverter that causes the client to get a small
check from the power company every month, instead of! a bill. h0
****ing h0.

You are straight up, LYING YOUR ****ING ASS OFF. I repeat, I've never
done ANY roofing jobs, or pavement jobs of any kind. AND, neither of
those jobs pays minimum wage around here, either. I called several
places today from the phonebook to check on that for myself. I ALSO
called a couple of buddies irl who do it for a living, and they laughed
their ****ing asses off.

I've done IT most of my life as well as electrical work nearly a decade
now. I find the skillsets compliment each other, quite nicely. Both of
which are a ways above your paygrade! Fact is, I'm a lot smarter than
you'll ever be. And, I don't mind a little 'bragging' about that,
either.

Prior to all of that, my first job was a landscaper, during the summer
when I was sixteen years old along with a grounds keeper for a spoiled
richs kids summer camp (two jobs, full time!); and I didn't make
minimum wage for either of those jobs. I've *never* had a job that paid
minimum wage, even as a teenager! How long did it take you to earn all
40 credits for the IRS, David? I maxxed out at 40 credits in my
twenties. How about you, buddy? how about you...

The IRS is just straight up ****ing me over for the rest of the time
I've got left to be able to work. I'll never see a quarter of what they
took out of my checks, then, or now. I've had weekly paychecks larger
than the max you can get upon retirement age, once a month! I deal with
cash, asshat, not **** me good 401k or the stock market.

I don't gamble, and, that's what you're doing when you play the stocks
game. Fine with me if you wanna take risk of losing your money over
night. I don't have that problem. I want for nothing, my family members
(who don't live with me) want for nothing, either. I see to it! My mom
doesn't live in a beat up house in need of repairs because her son is
too lazy to fix it or too stingy to hire a professional to do it. My
brother is okay, too. I see to it. They make their own way, but, I
happily ensure they don't have too! And, it's not a handout, it's the
way I WAS RAISED. You take care of your family if you're able, no if
ands or buts, period.

He just straight up, LIED
about the pic and my having done that for a living because he got
****ed off about my mudslinger comment directed towards him. He
forgot that he'd already told me he was a 'plasterer'

No, I did not 'forget' meathead.

Yea, you did. You had no idea I had the post, complete with full
headers and MIDs. Until I reminded you, by sharing it.

Or his bull**** comment about discussing myself with local police
in this area. First, it was a recording, then, when pressed, his
story changed into a text file. That would be easy to 'share'
with us all, yet, nothing. Just like the pic that doesn't exist
concerning my slopping tar.

My bad for not keeping that video you posted. So you pardon Me for
not spending My limited time looking for it?

The video I posted? I've only posted one, you lying asshole. David
brooks took it, did something to it with his mac, and removed outright,
removed! the damn audio track. He was stupid (yes, stupid) enough to
work from his original copy of the video, instead of doing what any
reasonably intelligent person would have known to do; work from copies,
NEVER the original. For ANY reason. Because, things happen, and if you
**** the original, you're ****ed. Like David is. Now, he's at my mercy
concerning the contents of that .zip file. He can't find a single
****ing so called 'expert' able to unzip it for him. Nobody he's asked
has been able to break the crypto algorithm I DESIGNED originally as a
kid and used on it.

You lied about your truck, you lied about the supposed discussion you
had with the local police concerning me. What cracks me up though is
that you actually thought people would take you seriously on that.
Nobody in an official position is going to talk to some out of state
****** like you about a resident of this state. There is no such
recording, and, there's no 'text' file, either. And, btw, recordings
don't magically become 'text'. You lying, piece of ****.

As for his claims he built his truck, he's directly contradicting
previous limited discussion concerning it as well. He didn't
build the damn truck, he had it built.

Partially right. I had the frame and the engine and the 2 speed
trans built for Me, as well as the paint and the powder coating
work. The rest of the truck I built.

Nice try... but, as promised, here's the MID of you being honest about
your truck:

It was expensive to build a promod truck, and yes, I had most of it
done at a shop specializing in building race cars and trucks. Jealous?
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. I do the maintanance on it. If I need parts, I get them from the
shop that built My promod truck.

The shop that 'built your truck'. As in, NOT YOU. I wrenched on mine! I
welded on mine, and I actually did wire mine. And, I'm not talking
about just the ****ing running lights, either. I even wrote the custom
software that is flashed into the ECMs eeprom that is under the control
of an actual laptop computer, also running custom software written by
me! Btw, you ignorant asswipe, that laptop isn't running Windows. ROFL.
It's Linux powered, baby!

Like I said, YOU DIDN'T build it. You had others do most of the 'hard
work' because your illiterate ass doesn't know how to do much of
ANYTHING to a vehicle. I've got more MIDs of you bragging about the
monies you used to PAY OTHER PEOPLE to build your truck, as I said all
along.

David Brooks, paying attention? I got your buddy DEAD TO RIGHTS LYING
HIS ASS OFF concerning just how much he actually did on his 'promod'.
Isn't howardknight fantastic? ROFL! I told you, there's a big ****ing
difference between tossing cash around for others to do the work for
you, vs doing it yourself. Eagle did NOT build his ****ing truck. He
can't tell me much about the engines specs itself, because without
looking at paperwork (they probably didn't give him), he doesn't know
anything about it.

I asked about the headlight issue and if he solved it for a specific
reason, and, now, I will tell you the reason. As, it's WELL KNOWN in
chevy circles for those older trucks. Chevy went cheap on the wiring,
the headlights from factory! are lucky to be getting 6 or so volts out
of the 12volt system on a good day. So, the fix is adding a relay to
the wires originally going to your bulbs, to power the relay. The relay
then kicks over 12 volts right off your battery to fire the lights! And
you didn't know anything about this, because you DID NOT build your
truck. You tossed money at it, and, that's ALL you did. You have one
relay for low beam and one for high beam, ON EACH headlight. This way,
you can still use the original light switches in the cab, but, with the
relays, they actually get the full 12 volts (almost 14 when the truck
is running, depending on power drain on alternator) so they are nice
and bright, like you'd expect them to be! It's a well known 'fix' for
the dim as **** all headlights on the classic chevys.

LIAR. You don't have such a "track truck" and have never proved
you do.

Incorrect. I've never provided pics of it. And, I see no reason to do
so, either.

For the same reason I already stated, concerning the gun pic I shared
with you. From the same MID where you got busted LYING about you
building your truck:

Yes you did. You were backed up into a corner and borrowed those pea
shooters. You took a couple of shots of them and tried to claim they
were yours, ****ing liar.

I didn't borrow a god damn thing. They are my guns. Who the **** is
going to bother lying about owning a hipoint? If I was going to do
something as you just accused me of doing in the very same post where
you forgot about writing who really built your promod, I'd have opted
for something MUCH nicer than a ****ing POS, mass produced hipoint .380
pistol.

(Naturous) cannot claim the same. His idea of building something
is paying somebody else to do it, for him.

The engine and trans was very expensive to have built for Me. So
was the paint and powder coat work.

I have no doubt. Point is, you had it all done, you didn't participate
in any aspect of it. Which is why you couldn't provide me any specific
details concerning that engine; so I couldn't put the figures into the
Dyno software and see what your engine is making at various rpm ranges.
Because, YOU DON'T KNOW those details. You didn't even know such
software existed:

Diesel formulated on Monday :
ghost truck, yet you have software that pre determines an engines
performance? I call you on this dusty...you are a liar.

So you think I'm bluffing do you? Okay... [g]

I'll show my hand then.

http://picpaste.com/qF9yQC6q.jpg

So those engine specs of yours? We can run the numbers.. [g]

What am I supposed to do with this?
Send it without the picpaste and I'll read it.

OTH, I can tell you about every single nut and bolt on mine! Every
single wire it's got on it, every single piece of electronics on board,
every weld spot! Everything, I know my truck, because unlike you, I
BUILT it, mostly, myself! And what I didn't do entirely by myself, I
gladly participated in assisting; because I LIKE TO LEARN. And they
were more than welcome to have the free labor from me and were happy to
teach me!

Just like BD's claim of building a house once. When pressed, he
hired people to do the work, but attempted to take credit for
things he himself, had nothing to do with.

Dave owns a house and a boat, do you? 8-o

David like you, didn't build either of them, but tried to mislead
others into thinking he did 'build his house'; As with you, I've got
MIDs of that conversation too, and, I'll share them, if you want me
too. BFG

I owned a boat for a single summer, realized what a money pit they are
and sold it at a significant loss the same fall. As for my house, yes,
I own it, outright. No mortgage. I own the acres it's sitting on, and
ALL OF THE heavy machinery sitting around this place is paid for,
outright too. I don't owe the bank or anyone else a ****ing thing for
ANY of it. My shop that's also on my property a ways off from the main
house is bought and paid for, outright too. As are the lifts, the
plasma cutter, the welding equipment and my other ****ing tools inside
of it.

Btw, you don't even own pipe bending equipment, whereas, Not only do I
own some, I actually know how to use it, too. I've done my own exhaust
work and fabricated my own roll cages too. I have almost everything I
need tool wise to build damn near anything I can imagine. I don't have
to take my rides to a 'shop' to have them wrench on it for me, unless I
want to! As in, it's cheaper for me timewise to pay somebody else than
it would be for me to take time off from work and do it. So, fawk you,
very much.

And, the fact you paid with a credit card and couldn't find my property
to stalk me with is a an excellent example of my ability to keep my
meatspace hidden from wannabe stalkers like you and David.

As I've told both of your stupid asses, You've only got drop site mail
box addresses on me. Dropsites, you dumb ****tard. NOT my meatspace.

How do you like those urls above, you lying asshole? Aren't MIDs and
howardknight just the coolest ****ing thing? :-)

*WOW*!

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.