Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Naturous news Apr 2017 16:34:35 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

It happens that Mike Duffy formulated :
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:29 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating
war was the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first
with that sort of foolishness as I recall. It was more to the
point that his niece should not suffer as a result.

As I recall, Mike, it was one of cooks pals who started the doxing
on My Family. cook [small "c" for disrespect] jumped in and
escallated the doxing of My Family. I made the threat to dox
dustin and his Brother but never did.

The MIDs prove you're a liar.

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID: