Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Mike Duffy
news 15:59:00 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:46:29 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

It was not really a dispute over which of you in your escalating
war was the first to attempt or threaten to dox. BD was the first
with that sort of foolishness as I recall. It was more to the
point that his niece should not suffer as a result.

My brother and his family had nothing to do with Eagles issue with me,
either. Yet, he happily! tried to place them in danger. I only did to
him what he tried doing to me, first.

Threats are for nutless cowards, like him. If I write that I'm going to
do something if you do something first, I really do mean it, and, I
really will do it. That's an important distinction. I believe in giving
fair warning, but, if the warning isn't headed, I was raised to carry
out what I said I'd do. as in, Do what you say you're going to do, Your
word is your honor and it's all you really have at the end of the day.
If your word isn't worth ****, you aren't worth ****. I'm old school, I
was raised old school, and I'll carry that to my grave.