Jim Mc Namara

Default Parquet flooring pro's needed

No Red - it's over a concrete slab. The slab was "dusty dry" and I primed
it as per the mfgr's recommendations and allowed it to dry and cure for 3
days. When I took the tiles home, I opened each box removing them and
allowing them to sit in the same ambient temperature they would be installed
in during the same 3 day period. I'm baffled as to the cause - but the cure
(other than removing) is my biggest concern. I'm thinking of either cutting
a kerf down a seam and injecting adhesive and weighting down the area or
drilling a series of small holes and injecting. I can plug the holes (I'm a
woodworker) where they will be unnoticeable but was wondering if anyone else
had to do this. The customer service line was of no help (Remove and
replace).

Thanks

Jim

"Red" wrote in message:
First thing comes to mind, the flooring wasn't acclimated to the same
environment 72-96 hrs. b/4, or the time period recommended by the
manufacturer. Sometimes people keep the material in a different room,
which is not acceptable. Or they stand material in the corner. It must
acclimate in the room the flooring is to be laid, and laid flat prior to
installing.

Is this over a wood substrate?