Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Naturous Naturous is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Diesel wrote :
Naturous news Apr 2017 23:42:40 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Mike Duffy pretended :
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:24:34 -0700, Naturous wrote:

Mike Duffy formulated on Tuesday :

5) Tell him politely when I believe he is mistaken.

Perhaps some of your relatives being dox'd here
would change your friendly attitude towards him?

In fact, that is one of the things I told him was a mistake.

I wonder why he didn't give your view of the doxing any credence.

It wasn't deserving of any. He was/still is? under the mistaken
impression that I started with you.

I would have, but I have alot of respect for your views,
especially the doxing.

You're full of ****, too.

First round (live warning shot, no ID provided so far)
MID:

Response from Eagle:
MID:

Second round (live, ID provided, Direct hit)
MID:

Your threats mean nothing, LIAR. Just you bellowing like a turkey in
heat.