Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

On 19/04/2017 13:46, Diesel wrote:
RonNNN
Tue, 18
Apr 2017 21:19:26 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

In article ,
lid says...

Mike 'came late to the party', Dave!

FWIW, I don't trust the posting persona calling itself 'Mike

Duffy'.

A 'sock' for sure! (Probably RonNNN!)

Oh no! My cover's been blown! Way to go Mr. Bad Guy Hunter! LOL!

David is an idiot, clearly. I've known Mike Duffy and yourself for a
considerable amount of time. Mike is *not* a sock of yours.

There's a photo to prove it!

Just like BD's claim of building a house once. When pressed, he hired
people to do the work, but attempted to take credit for things he
himself, had nothing to do with.

The building is still standing. It wouldn't have been errected without
my involvement.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)