Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default dead on the job and no one noticed

On 4/19/2017 3:55 AM, wrote:

Seeing this thread about what could have/should have/ought to have been makes me glad I don't work that much with others. The guy is dead for crying out loud. He was just making a living. And apparently (after reading a bit) he died the way he lived, he just went away. He didn't seem like the guy that expected much out of life from what I read, but as pointed out was there to help others.

Robert

Thank you, Robert
I never met Chris but have known him from usenet for a few years now.
He led a simple life, lived alone in a modest trailer and helped a lot
of people. If there is a heaven, he is there.

It would be a better world if we were all as giving.