Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default The Dark Side

philo news Apr 2017 01:48:44 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 04/18/2017 01:11 PM, Diesel wrote:
philo news Apr 2017 13:08:20 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 04/18/2017 04:04 AM, Diesel wrote:

snip

Hob knob with the rich and shameless eh?

She is not rich, the money she made from her first movie was
immediately put into her second.

And you wrote that you didn't think I understood humour. Cute.

Usenet can be hard at times without seeing facial expressions or
tone of voice

While I appreciate the effort to excuse your wiseass remark, it was
still unfounded. Not only was your comment a wiseass one, it is
incorrect, as well.

There was no call for your snide remark. And, just so we're clear,
I'm not the only one who didn't buy BD's bull**** claim and your lame
excuse attempting to cover for him, either.