Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Naturous news Apr 2017 17:18:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

It happens that David B. formulated :
On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:
Naturous news Sun, 16 Apr 2017 22:39:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

That Chevy C10 pro mod took a few bucks, but it
was fun building it.

ROFL. Except, that you, personally, didn't build it. You
*bought* it already built. There *is* a difference.

I'm not sure that what you claim is true, Dustin.

It isn't Dave. I did have a engine built for Me because I don't
have the machinery needed to develop the 632CI big block all
aluminum chevy engine, and the chrome molly tube frame that
requires a tube bender the mechanics needed to do the certified
MIG and TIG welding. I wired the truck and assembled much of the
truck and had it profesionally painted since I don't have a spray
booth. It's a 4 second 200mph ride that will scare you to death to
drive!

I can go back and find the posts about you bragging about buying it,
already built. I'd be surprised if David never read them. I think he
has and is testing to see if he's really been filtered (He has)

As far as you wiring it goes, ROFL, why didn't you answer my
questions about the headlights then? I think you're trying to blow
smoke up everybodies ass concerning your 'wiring' job. You don't even
know how to build an engine! That's why you spent cash and had
someone else do it for you. You didn't even know about professional
engine building software! Yes, I can post those MIDs too where I
tried to get you to fork engine specs so I could run them thru the
Dyno software i've got. You had no idea such software even existed.

I bet the people who built the engine in your truck know about it
though. They sure as hell didn't just 'wing it'

Not only did I let you know about the software, I shared the specs to
my trucks engine AND what it'll do at given rpm ranges with the
goodies it has on it. But hey, atleast you admit you didn't run a
single bead on the entire thing. That's progress.

I could ask you about the wiring harness, etc, but, you'd have to
google to bull**** your away around my questions. Or, ignore them as
you did with my comment concerning it's headlight issue, FROM FACTORY
no less. I know *alot more* about the chevy truck families than you
realize...BFG

Not to mention, serious racing/engine building was BORN in the south.
Originally for delivery of moonshine during prohibition. You Cali
****s just copied us, years later.

200mph in 4 seconds from a dead stop? I call bull****.