Posted to alt.home.repair
Naturous Naturous is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

It happens that David B. formulated :
On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:
Naturous news Apr 2017 22:39:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

That Chevy C10 pro mod took a few bucks, but it
was fun building it.

ROFL. Except, that you, personally, didn't build it. You *bought* it
already built. There *is* a difference.

I'm not sure that what you claim is true, Dustin.

It isn't Dave. I did have a engine built for Me because I don't have
the machinery needed to develop the 632CI big block all aluminum chevy
engine, and the chrome molly tube frame that requires a tube bender the
mechanics needed to do the certified MIG and TIG welding. I wired the
truck and assembled much of the truck and had it profesionally painted
since I don't have a spray booth.
It's a 4 second 200mph ride that will scare you to death to drive!