Posted to alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default The Dark Side

On 18/04/2017 13:56, philo wrote:
On 04/18/2017 04:15 AM, David B. wrote:
On 18/04/2017 04:08, philo wrote:
On 04/17/2017 04:51 PM, David B. wrote:
On 17/04/2017 14:14, philo wrote:
I actually started back in 1968 with FORTAN_IV at Milwaukee School of
Engineering, so BD was not entirely wrong if he mentioned that I do
have some computer knowledge.

Thanks for not letting me down, Philo! :-)

No problem , some here seem to have thin skin

:-)

I just LOVED the "I saw"!

There used to be a hardware store at that location.

That was exactly what I had suspected.

When it closed and was converted into a restaurant, they decided to keep
the sign that was a huge saw, they just changed the name of course.

A clever idea!

I bet most of the young patrons don't even know that it used to be a
hardware store....

Indeed. I'm sure you are right about that.
I think you might say "ironmongers" though

We'd more often than not say Hardware SHOP - but we do also understand
'Ironmongers'! ;-)

You have no doubt watched this clip befo-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi_6SaqVQSw

Great fun - IMO! :-)

--
The only people who make a difference are the people who believe they can.