Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default The Dark Side

On 04/18/2017 04:04 AM, Diesel wrote:

snip

Hob knob with the rich and shameless eh?

She is not rich, the money she made from her first movie was immediately
put into her second.

I could have argued with him but decided to tell the truth and
just announce, "Well, my job is not /that/ good actually.

That did shut him up and he really never picked on me again...at
least not much.

ROFL!

Hmm. You aren't using windows 10 home then.. eh? Even with policy
editor settings, I'd be leery of ensuring your changes will hold.
Short of enterprise versions, they *should* hold then. I'd hate
to think what could happen if they did not in those environments.
*shudder*

Using the pro version...and yes the changes held.

How long has it been since you applied them?

The machine was one of my spare Win7 machines that I upgraded to Win10
maybe four months ago.

It's had the latest updates applied (but not Creator) and all Policy
changes have stayed as they were.