Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default The Dark Side

philo news Apr 2017 03:18:59 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

It was a ton of fun, sometimes I got booed off the stage but on
other nights woman offered to buy me drinks after a good reading.

I never won a Chicago slam but after a 20 year absence , returned
and Marc Smith (the originator of the slam) still remembered me.

It's always nice to be remembered. To quote Freddy...

"Being dead wasn't a problem, but being forgotten, now that's a BITCH

Of course it might have been because I was there with my friend
Jeanne Spicuzza, the featured reader for the evening... Move star
and producer.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1138219/

She even hired me once to be her photographer.

Hob knob with the rich and shameless eh?

I could have argued with him but decided to tell the truth and
just announce, "Well, my job is not /that/ good actually.

That did shut him up and he really never picked on me again...at
least not much.

ROFL!

Hmm. You aren't using windows 10 home then.. eh? Even with policy
editor settings, I'd be leery of ensuring your changes will hold.
Short of enterprise versions, they *should* hold then. I'd hate
to think what could happen if they did not in those environments.
*shudder*

Using the pro version...and yes the changes held.

How long has it been since you applied them?

It went to the junk recycle bin not back in my junk box, it's long
gone

Ahh.