Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

Mike Duffy
Mon, 17 Apr 2017
23:48:45 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:10:02 +0100, David B. wrote:

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware
that you have a rare wasting disease.
Perhaps they may now be more sympathetic

Regardless, Don't you think that is D. & him alone who should
chose if he wants others to be aware of personal information? And
just because he may have said so in the past because he felt so at
the time does not make it okay for you repeat it whenever *you*
feel he might want sympathy.

Just for the record, What I have is NOT a disease! He's just forgotten
the specifics, and, I refuse to assist him with them. I've *never*
asked for sympathy, either.

It has nothing to do with what you want, or what you may think
others might want. This is the sort of thing that really irks
people. When you have a juicy piece of gossip on someone, you just
can't keep it private.

Or misrepresent things...As he's done with this disease nonsense. and
the supposed discussion a malwarebytes employee had with him via email.
some horse **** about shenanigans. He's welcome to over intoxicate his
happy ass, fall off his boat, and drown. I sure as **** wouldn't shed a
single tear upon hearing the news.