Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

On 17/04/2017 14:00, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:10:02 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 17/04/2017 10:52, Diesel wrote:

I told David B. about my 'illness' a long
time ago. He forgot, I suppose.

No - I haven't forgotten, Dustin.

I thought OTHER folk might like to be made aware that you have a rare
wasting disease.

Why would they ?

One day - maybe quite soon - he'll stop posting in Usenet groups. Folk
will better understand why that is if they understand that Dustin has a
terminal illness.

And no, Dustin dos NOT have a "rare wasting disease". Attempts to
discredit him noted..

Yes - he does! (If he has told me the truth, that is!)

Fscking STALKER.

No, I'm simply genuine and caring about other folk, Shadow.

He claims I'm a liar. Ask him what I have lied about and we can then
determine the truth.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)