Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 8:33:42 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 6:51:18 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Thanks. Spent weekend with my whole family in San Marcos, Tx.

How was your Easter ?

Andy

The kitchen staff prepared a nice Easter dinner, I got seconds. Volunteers from local churches came by and brought Easter baskets for us residents. They're sweet kids. They made little paper bunnies for the baskets and put some Easter candies in the baskets. Those kids are being raised right. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Stuffed Monster