Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 00:01:55 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:30:51 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

These are ones you can train as easily as a dog, stupid.

Nothing special about them, just bog standard cute kittens. There's a
shortage of cats, despite what rescue centres tell us.

Bet its all those unspeakable immigrants eating them.

Not too many in Scotland thankfully, they seem to prefer England. Manchester hardly has any Brits left.

I bought my first cat from a rescue centre, the first two centres had run
out, and the third only had one left. Shortage my arse.

Nar, that's your dick, not your arse.

Stop dreaming about my genitalia you warped old Aussie poofter!

--
Avoid messes.. Remember to cover cat before microwaving.