Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:30:51 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

These are ones you can train as easily as a dog, stupid.

Nothing special about them, just bog standard cute kittens. There's a
shortage of cats, despite what rescue centres tell us.

Bet its all those unspeakable immigrants eating them.

I bought my first cat from a rescue centre, the first two centres had run
out, and the third only had one left. Shortage my arse.

Nar, that's your dick, not your arse.