Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:45:45 +0100, Chris Bartram
wrote:

On 16/04/17 17:28, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)

We get it, you don't like cats.

'We' obviously don't as I have nothing against cats as an animal
species.

What I find strange is why what are supposed to be big d-i-y loving
blokes would act like 15 year old girls and feel the need to post
links to kitten pictures in a d-i-y group?

I would expect just the same response if I posed links to my own pet
animal young *here*.

The fact that I also find cats to be far from the 'companion animals'
they are supposed to be and have practical experience of them being
destructive to wildlife and a public nuisance for all sorts of reasons
means I can't see the point of them either.

Now, if you lived on a farm or the cat stayed indoors and didn't wreck
your furniture or scratch / bite visitors .. or actually provided any
other benefit to society ... then it could be a different matter.

I'm not questioning *your* choice of companion animal, I just wish you
would keep your animal to yourself (and not you personally of course).
In just the same way I'd expect you to comment on someone's dog
barking all night or crapping and damaging your property and the
'owner' not being held responsible.

Cheers, T i m