Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On 4/17/2017 9:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Cindy Hamilton

Too lazy to look it up, but it has been proven that everyone benefits
from a well educated society. I'd like to thank the people that
invented the vaccines that keep me from life threatening diseases,
thanks to the surgeon that fixed my wife, thanks to . . .