Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 1:49:31 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:04:47 +0100, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 3:33:03 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:55 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tax is evil and wrong. Anybody who evades it is a hero.

Some taxes are. How you you pay for the highways and bridges we need to
travel? Police protection?

I never asked for those things. You should pay for what you want to use, not just throw it into a general fund for the government to decide what to spend it on. Why should I pay for other people's kids to be educated?

Ah. I know that one. So that you'll have doctors and nurses
and engineers and stuff to take care of things for you.

Private medicine?

Any medicine. Unless you think an illiterate doctor is
a good idea.

Engineers?!?

Sure. You don't want just any jackhole designing bridges,
dams, and brake controllers, do you?

Cindy Hamilton