Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:40:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/04/2017 18:15, Rod Speed wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote
tim... wrote

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.

I have 5 cats. If I yell one of their names, that one and that one only
will run out of the cat flap. Mind you, maybe it realises it's the one
that was misbehaving.

As for food, I leave food out 24/7, they come to get it whenever they're
hungry.

Can dogs walk a tightrope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKYtLlvRlU

They were holding them up!!

What about cats taking on crocodiles/ bears/ goats/ dogs/ cobras etc.
How many dogs would be brave enough to even try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1DKszsMRk