Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:15:36 +0100, wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG

Coincidence. I've just had 5.

Didn't realise you were pregnant, thought that was the grog gut.

Keeping one, the other four selling for £50 each.

In your ****ing dreams, boy.

Sold them for that before.

They can pay for their own food.

Let them eat the galahs.

More likely the other way round. The (African Greys) scare the cats. And one of them is carnivorous, it eats cat food.

--
A Catholic boy in confession says, Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.
That's a disgrace, said the priest, especially when you have two gorgeous younger brothers.