Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_19_] Muggles[_19_] is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On 4/17/2017 9:54 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter. Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

Uncle Easter Monster

Happy Belated Easter to you.

SWMBO works at a farm that is a Day Hap for physically and mentally handicapped adults.
(Downs syndrome, etc.) There some lambs that were born last week, so a bunch of us went
out to the farm to see them. 2 more lambs had been born on Easter Morning. They were so
new they were still messy. Lambs born on Easter Sunday...how fitting. :-)

Here's some of the eggs my (adult) daughters and I decorated this year.

https://i.imgur.com/ESWO5JM.jpg

As long as they keep wanting to drive hours to get home and decorate eggs with Dad,
I'll keep decorating eggs. I got them started when they we really young and the tradition
has stuck.

Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster

P.S. I knew when I saw 25 responses to your Happy Easter wishes that the thread
was not just about Easter. Before even starting to read the thread, I asked myself "I
wonder how long it took for the thread to turn political/nasty?" Less than 10 posts.
What a shame. Some people just can't help themselves.

Cousin Sad-But-Not-Surprised Monster

Happy Easter to you Cousin My-Fingers-Are-Purple Monster!

--
Maggie